Good Shepherd’s Bridge Club is looking for new members!
Basics of Bridge Club:
- The “season” runs from September through April, skipping December.
- Choose your partner and then play with that same partner for the entire season.
- You and your partner will play one match each month, for a total of 7 matches. A match consists of 20 hands.
- There will be a schedule telling you which couple you play each month.
- Matches may be played any day and time and location that is agreeable to the four participants. Flexibility is what makes this group work.
Join us to kick off the season on Wednesday, September 26, from 10am-2pm, in the Parish Hall to play the September bridge matches and get to know each other. Brings a sack lunch. If that date and time don’t work for everyone in your foursome, get a sub for the one person who has a conflict with that date, or schedule your September match for some other time.
Questions? Contact Kathy Helwick.