It's time for a new directory and we want you in it! Good Shepherd's last directory was made in 2008, and a lot has changed around the parish since then. New members, new leadership, and new staff add up to a bunch of new faces. Help us put a face to your name and sign up to be included in our directory.
We are working with LifeTouch (formerly Olan Mills) to make this directory happen. Photography sessions are completely free of charge and you will receive a complimentary 8x10 portrait and directory just for being photographed. There are two sets of dates available for sessions: August 7-9 and September 24-27. All photography sessions will take place at Good Shepherd.
Here are some things to consider when signing up for your session:
- Each family should allow 1 hour for their session.
- Retirees are encouraged to schedule their sessions before 5pm to reserve the evenings for those who are unable to be photographed earlier in the day.
- Families with college students should consider scheduling during the August sessions before their students head back to school.
- The September sessions will not be opened until all August sessions are filled.
- During your session, you will be photographed and then view your images. You will be able to select your directory pose and have the opportunity to purchase additional portraits (no obligation).
- Families who bring a non-perishable food donation to their session will receive $5 off any portrait order.
Questions? Contact Mary Noller.